A blog for young adult book lovers

Throwback Thursday (2)


Here's what Throwback Thursday is all about: Welcome to Throwback Thursday!!! In this weekly post I will be mentioning some books from the past that are near and dear to my heart! The purpose is not to do a FULL review, but just tell you a little about the book itself and some little tidbits I loved about it :)

This is put on by Crystal over at Crystal in Bookland! So go check it out and join in the fun!

Amber Brown Is Not A CrayonSo the book I chose this time is: Amber Brown is Not A Crayon by Paula Danziger

I used to read all the books from this series all the time when I was a kid!

Here's what this one is about: Amber Brown and Justin Daniels are best friends. They've known each other for practically forever, sit next to each other in class, help each other with homework, and always stick up for each other. Justin never says things like, "Amber Brown is not a crayon." Amber never says, "Justin Time." They're a great team—until disaster strikes. Justin has to move away, and now the best friends are fighting. Will they be able to work it out before it's too late?

These are really sweet books and I definitely will be having my kids check these out (although hopefully that will be a long time from now!) Overall, just a sweet series and beautiful and funky illustrations! 

See you soon!

1 comments:

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena