A blog for young adult book lovers

End of Summer Read-A-Thon Wrap-up!


Well, looks like the Read-A-Thon came to an end on Monday. *insert sobs here*
I did not read all the books I wanted to but I did accomplish a lot more than I thought I would!

I first listened to the audiobook of Inkheart by Cornelia Funke which was equivalent to 548 pages. Next up, I read Sweethearts by Sara Zarr which was only 217 pages. Finally, I finished off the last two days with listening to the Catching Fire audiobook by Suzanne Collins. And that was equivalent to 391 pages!

So, in total I read 1,156 pages! Not bad over a four day period! I had so much fun entering all the giveaways and doing all the challenges and I cannot thank Audris and Lisa enough for putting together this Read-A-Thon and letting me participate! Round of applause! 

What did everyone else read? I'd love to see what you accomplished! You know where the comment section is, so start typing :)

See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena