A blog for young adult book lovers

Paperbackswap.com Haul!

I got my order today! Yay! Thanks so much to the person who sent the books to me! Here's what I got!
  • Because I'm Worth It (Gossip Girl 4) by Cecily von Ziegesar
  • I Like it Like That (Gossip Girl 5) by Cecily von Ziegesar
  • You're The One That I Want (Gossip Girl 6) by Cecily von Ziegesar
  • Nobody Does It Better (Gossip Girl 7) by Cecily von Ziegesar
  • Nothing Can Keep Us Together (Gossip Girl 8) by Cecily von Ziegesar
  • Only In Your Dreams (Gossip Girl 9) by Cecily von Ziegesar
Yep! Total of 6 books!!! All for free! Free, my favorite four letter word next to book(s) and love. (I love free book(s)!!!) I will be starting those soon, after I finish Murder Is Binding by Lorna Barrett (the first book in the Booktown Mystery series) So yeah! See y'all soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena