A blog for young adult book lovers

25 Question Tag

So I found a video on Youtube with this tag and I really liked it so here we go!
1. Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have one guinea pig (named after a character from a Jane Austen novel!) I also have two goldfish!
2. Name 3 things physically close to you.
Marked by P.C. and Kristen Cast, my iPhone, and a blanket
3. What is the weather like where you are?
Chilly in the winter and blazing hot during the summer. (Gotta love Cali!)
4. Do you drive, if so have you crashed?
Yes I drive (have been for about 1 year)! No I have not crashed!
5. What time do you wake up?
6 a.m. on Monday's - Thursday's and 7 on Friday's and whenever I want on weekends.
6. When was the last time you showered?
Literally 10 minutes ago!
7. What was the last movie you've seen?
In theatres: Harry Potter 7 part 2, at home: Hangover
8. What does your last text message say?
Well I've been texting one of my friends for a bit while writing this so I just wrote back to him, "Hehehe it's a secret I'll have to take you sometime to show you! :D"
9. What is your ringtone?
How by Maroon 5
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes! Germany!
11. Do you like sushi?
NO!
12. Where do you buy your grocery's?
The grocery store
13. Do you ever use medication to help you fall asleep?
Nope!
14. How many siblings do you have?
1! An older sister
15. Do you have a desktop or laptop?
Laptop!
16. How old will you be on your next birthday?
17
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Contacts ever day (I'm near sighted) and glasses when my eyes are tired from wearing contacts
18. Do you color your hair?
No I do not!
19. Tell me something you're planning on doing today.
Homework, reading, texting, sleeping, etc.
20. When was the last time you cried?
Listening to If I Die Young by The Band Perry
21. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pineapple!
22. Hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers, but I could eat either or
23. Have you ever pulled an all nighter?
For studying? No... hanging out with friends? Yes
24. What is your eye color?
Boring brown
25. Can you tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi?
Nope! But for some reason I prefer Pepsi....
Hope you enjoyed! See y'all soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena