A blog for young adult book lovers

Paperbackswap Haul and updates!

Hey everyone! I ordered another book from PaperBackSwap a few days ago and I just got the book today! I ordered Take Me There by Susane Colasanti and it's in really good condition! Yay! The only thing I don't like is this book doesn't match the spine of my other two Susane Colasanti books. Well beggars can't be choosers right?
Also I finished Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles yesterday in the span of about 3 hours. It was so good! Great conclusion to the Perfect Chemistry series! I'm not going to do a review of this book individually but I'll have a series review up soon!!!! (Probably tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that!!!)
And right now I'm currently reading The Crimson Thread by Suzanne Weyn and it's pretty short so I'm hoping to be done with that in less than a week so you'll probably see a review for that in the next few days! Hope you're all having a great weekend!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena