A blog for young adult book lovers

The Black Sheep by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout

book cover of 
The Black Sheep 
by
Yvonne Collins and 
Sandy Rideout
I'm not going to do the whole synopsis thing and stuff because I couldn't finish this book. It was really awful I got to page like 50 or 70 and I couldn't read anymore of it. I don't know what it was but it was just really bad! The story was moving soooo slowly and the characters were pissing me off er putting me on edge. Normally I like books that have to do with Hollywood, stars, or like television but this one just fell flat for me! Thankfully I only checked this one out from my library so it didn't cost me a thing to get! Anyways I have no idea what I'm going to be reading next so just keep checking my side bar and my currently reading book will pop up soon! (By the way I would NOT give this a Paige-Turn)
See you soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena