A blog for young adult book lovers

Murder is Binding by Lorna Barrett

book cover of 
Murder Is Binding 
 (Booktown Mystery, book 1)
by
Lorna Barrett
Read a synopsis here!
How much it cost me: $3.50 (Purchased from used bookstore)
Retail Price: $7.00
Number of pages: 281
I knew I was going to love this book! A bookstore owner plus murder mystery, equals excellence! I totally loved the characters and the setting too! Normally, I don't get to into a setting but the little town of Stoneham is just to adorable! It totally worked with the story (small town gossip and all that).
The plot was awesome too! I mean a woman getting murdered in a cookbook store? If it wasn't so morbid I would admit that that's just adorable too! And the main character, Tricia, is an awesome herione. She kicks butt, not literally but the stuff she says is like wow, she's got balls! Hahaha!
Tricia's sister was a little too annoying for my taste and I wish Lorna Barrett had resolved the sister issues but perhaps she will in a later book.
Solving who comitted the murder was a little predictable (the characters helped me figure it out with not so subtle hints) but after reading many Agatha Christie's and always being suprised at the end it was nice to figure it out on my own.
Overall, a great quick read! Can't wait to read the next one! I would give this a Paige-Turn!
See you soon!
-Paige

1 comments:

  1. nhà cái m88.com mới nhất tốc độ, cao, 100% thật. Liên tục cập nhật đảm bảo không bị chặn. Cá cược thể thao hàng đầu với link vào M88.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena