A blog for young adult book lovers

Top Ten Tuesday #10

Check out all the info here at The Broke and The Bookish's blog.
March 12: Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR list!

Grrr I actually don't like doing these topics because I have to do a bunch of research of what is coming out on what date, so I'm going to switch this up a bit and do Top Ten Books on my To Buy list

1. Mr. Penumbra's 24 Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
2. Jane Austen Goes to Hollywood by Abby McDonald
3. The Daughters Join the Party by Joanna Philbin
4. Strange Fate by L. J. Smith (IF THIS EVER GETS WRITTEN! GAHHH THE SUSPENSE!)
5. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
6. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
7. Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
8. True by Hilary Duff
9. The How to Ruin series by Simone Elkeles
10. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis 





Leave a link below to your Top Ten Tuesday and I'll come check it out!
See you soon!




2 comments:

  1. Great list! Forever is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I really want to read The Knife of Never Letting Go. I've only heard great things!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena