A blog for young adult book lovers

Book Collectors Tag!

It's been about 8 months since I've done a tag, and I ran across this one on Youtube and love it! So here we go!

1. How many books do you own?
Is too many an answer? Because I have 423 *gasp* and that doesn't even count all my old children's books!

2. How long has it taken you to accumulate your collection?
I've been reading since I was probably in pre-school and before that, so basically all my life! As for the YA books though? Those have been collected since like 6th or 7th grade I guess (seeing as how I'm a senior in high school now that's a good amount of time).

3. How often do you buy books?
Once a week? *cringe* I know I buy WAY too many, but my used bookstore has such good sales! (like how last week I got 12 books all for $1! How do you beat that!?) But I'm trying to ban myself right now I promise!

4. What is the first book you remember buying?
I honestly don't remember. But I do have extremely fond memories of browsing Borders, used bookstores on vacation, and just other nerdy stuff that would completely bore you to tears.

5. Last book that you purchased?
Here's the whole long list you can see, because trust me, it is never just one book...

6. Longest book you own?
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell it's 1024 pages! (And I've read it! Great book!)

7. Shortest book you own?
Ben Franklin and the Magic Squares by Frank Murphy it's a whopping 48 pages! I've had this book since a kid and couldn't bear to part with it after all these years..

Hope you enjoyed!
See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena