A blog for young adult book lovers

Stacking the Shelves #1


STSmall_thumb[2]

Instead of doing monthly hauls I'm going to participate in the Stacking the Shelves meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is a way to show off what books you have received in the week (whether they be for review, from the library, etc.) Most people do their's on Saturdays but I will be doing mine on Sundays. Enjoy!

This week: February 3- February 10

Purchased
So this week I went to my local Scholastic Warehouse Sale and got a ton of books for extremely cheap so here's what I got there:

Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson (paperback $4.50)


The Allegra Biscotti Collection by Olivia Bennett (paperback $1.25)


Airhead by Meg Cabot (paperback $1.50)


Plus by Veronica Chambers (paperback $1.50)


The Roar by Emma Clayton (paperback $1.25)


Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson (paperback $1.50)


Epic by Conor Kostick (paperback $5.00)


Ashes by Kathryn Lasky (paperback $1.50)


Lyonesse by Sam Llewellyn (hardback $2.50)


Legend by Marie Lu (hardcover $4.00)


Clone Codes by Patricia C. McKissack (hardback $2.50)


Maximum Ride Manga 1 by James Patterson (paperback $5.00)


Maximum Ride Manga 4 by James Patterson (paperback $5.00)


The Comet's Curse by Dom Testa (paperback $1.25)


Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld (hardback $5.00)


Bogus to Bubbly by Scott Westerfeld (paperback $1.50)



For review
The Genius of Little Things by Larry Buhl (paperback, sent to me by the author)
The Genius of Little Things

Eternal by Virginia Hust (ebook, sent to me by the author)

(sorry about the click to look inside thing from Amazon, this is the only picture I could find of the cover)

Songbird by Syrie James (ebook, sent to me by the author)


The Look by Sophia Bennett (ebook, received through NetGalley)


Leave a comment below of your Stacking the Shelves for this week and I'll come check it out and as always make sure to follow/subscribe!
See you soon!
Paige

1 comments:

  1. So many good books. I still have read Airhead, but I really want to. I love Meg Cabot. And Legend is also something that I should read.

    Anyway, enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena