A blog for young adult book lovers

Book Blogger Confessions #6

Here's what it's all about: "Started in January 2012, by Karen - For What It's Worth & Tiger - Tiger's All Consuming Media & now co-hosted with my good friend Pam from Midnyte reader, Book Blogger Confessions is a meme that posts the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month, where book bloggers "confess" and vent about blogging/bookish topics. Feel free to share, vent and offer solutions.

Just keep it respectful - no bashing authors or other bloggers!"

May 20th Topic: Have you added or considered adding additional reviewers to your blog? Why or why not? If you have, please share how you found the right match when bringing new people to your established blog. Did you encounter any problems?


I have not added other reviewers to my blog! It's just me, myself, and I here at The Paige-Turner. 
Have I ever considered adding reviewers to my blog? Sometimes I wish there were other reviewers just because I find that towards the end of the semesters in high school I get extremely busy (finals, last minute projects, etc.) and I wish someone could be here to kind of keep it going while I'm gone. 
But then again, when I do have time to blog I realize that I don't think I would want anyone else helping me. I created my blog and it's my baby. I don't want other people to come in and mess it up you know? It's like if someone came in your house and put their dirty shoes on your nice clean carpet. 
Plus, I feel like I have my own certain voice, and that would change if I added someone else. 
I'm not condoning blogs which have two or more reviewers because I often read those blogs, but for me personally I just couldn't do it.

Yes! Please share everyone of how you found the right people and brought them into your blog! I'd love to hear about that! Did you encounter problems?

As always leave comments below and let me know what you think! (For some reason in this format that I have my blog in I can't respond to people's comments, so just know that I love all your comments!)
See you soon!

1 comments:

  1. yes I totally agree about control and having a voice :) my blog is like my baby too :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena