A blog for young adult book lovers

Top 10 Tuesday #14


Check out all the info here at The Broke and The Bookish's blog.
April 9th: Top 10 Books I Read Before I was a Blogger

1. The Clique Series by Lisi Harrison
2. The A-List series by Zoey Dean
3. The Night World series by L. J. Smith
4. Anything by Simone Elkeles
5. Anything by Rachel Hawthorne
6. The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld
7. Maximum Ride series by James Patterson
8. Me and Mr. Darcy by Alexandra Potter
9. Miss Match series by Erynn Mangum
10. All-American Girl by Meg Cabot

What's on your list? Leave a link below and I'll come check it out!
See you soon!

1 comments:

  1. The only books I've read on your list are the Uglies ones, but my kids absolutely love the Maximum Ride series.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena