A blog for young adult book lovers

Stacking the Shelves #10

STSmall_thumb[2][2]

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is a way to show off what books you have received throughout the week (whether they be for review, from the library, etc.)

This week: April 8th-April 14th

Received from the library: 
How to Ruin My Teenage Life by Simone Elkeles

How to Ruin My Boyfriends Reputation by Simone Elkeles

Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes

That's all I got this week! What did you get? Leave a link below and I'll come and check it out!
See you soon!

1 comments:

  1. Simone Elkeles has always been a good author and I've been wanting to read those books after Leaving Paradise series and the Perfect Chemistry series, but my TBR pile is just too big! Have fun reading though :)

    -New GFC Follower
    My StS :3
    Jahzeiah @ Mermaed Books

    ReplyDelete

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena