A blog for young adult book lovers

Witch Season 2: Winter and Spring by Jeff Mariotte


Read a synopsis here!
Number of pages: 584
Finally I finished this series! It was a good series but I'm not sure if I'd recommend it to someone. The last two books had the same exact writing style of the first two (obviously) but I felt that these last two books moved a little faster. There was more action and more occurrences between Mother Blessing, Kerry, and Season.
I love how we got to know some characters a lot more and it was cool to see how Kerry grew and developed as a witch. Overall, as a series thought it kind of fell flat for me.
I'm not exactly sure why, like I said there was lot's of action but there was just something missing. Maybe that was just me (read it and find out for yourself!)
It was a good series, I just didn't fall totally in love with it like I thought I would. Out of the whole series I liked the first one the best.
I don't want to say much more about this book because I don't want to give anything away, but overall, I felt that it was a really good conclusion to the series and it tied up all loose ends and didn't leave any open ended questions.
Try this series out for yourself!
See you soon!
Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena