A blog for young adult book lovers

March Book Haul

Hello everyone! I hope y'all had a great book buying month!! I sure did! Here's what I got:
Used bookstore:
(All the books I get at my used bookstore are half price)
book cover of 

Witch Season: Summer and Fall 

(Dark Vengeance Vol. 1: Summer, Fall) 

 (Witch Season)

by

Jeff Mariotte
Witch Season: Summer and Fall by Jeff Mariotte ($3.50)

Witch Season 2: Winter and Spring by Jeff Mariotte ($3.50)
book cover of 

Remember Me Omnibus 

 (Remember Me)

by

Christopher Pike
Remember Me omnibus: Remember Me, The Return, and The Last Story by Christopher Pike ($5.00) And the great thing about this trip was the Christopher Pike book is brand new!
I was on vacation this past week and when I was we stopped in this library and they were having a library sale!! Here's what I got:
book cover of 

Tricks 

by

Ellen Hopkins
Tricks by Ellen Hopkins ($3)
book cover of 

The Iron Knight 

 (Iron Fey Trilogy, book 4)

by

Julie Kagawa
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa ($3)
Both of those were brand new too! So, technically I got them for 70% off because they were both originally $10
Lastly we stopped at another used bookstore on vacation and I only got one book which was:

Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle ($4)
This one wasn't quite half off since the original price was $7, but I figured it's three books in one for only $4 and it was brand new!
What did you get this month?
See you soon!
Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena