A blog for young adult book lovers

Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

book cover of 
Prom And Prejudice 
by
Elizabeth Eulberg
Read a synopsis here!
Number of pages: 227
This is definitely going on my Favorites Shelf, and mind you very, very few books make it there. I loved this book!! I loved the modern day twist with prom, I loved the way the story was tweaked for modern times too (sending emails instead of letters, riding in taxi's instead of carriages, etc.) and the whole light feel of the story was really cute.
All of the characters from the original Pride and Prejudice were in the story at least once. Some didn't have as big of roles as they did in the original (mainly Mary and Kitty). What I really loved about this book was as you read it you would think, "How are they going to incorporate modern times to this part of the story, or that part?" and it was interesting to see how Elizabeth Eulberg did it.
Also, the book really sucks you in. For example I was reading in class one day and I didn't realize how much time had passed and you become so immersed in the story that your brain blocks out the outside, real, world!
The story is really well written and even if you haven't read Pride and Prejudice but you've at least seen the movie this book will make you laugh and smile all the way through.
Definite Paige-Turn! I loved this book so much!
See you soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena