A blog for young adult book lovers

The Paige-Turner's 2014 Bookish Resolutions

Often times at the end of the year I think about what I did this year through blogging, reading, or overall social media interaction and develop a plan for the new year.

Yeah you're all thinking, "Don't we all!?"

But I'm going to take it seriously this time. So, I have complied a list that I will reference and cross off things that I have done throughout the new year. Here we go!


  • Read a book outside my comfort zone
  • Read at least 12 classics (one for each month)
  • Read more New Adult books
  • Don't slack off on reviews or reading (this was a huge problem for me this year. I need to find that right balance)
  • Finish at least a third of my TBR shelf
  • Limit how many books I buy (unless I finish more on my TBR)
  • And, as usual I have pledged to read 100 books in 2014 (I surpassed this in 2013 and read a total of 121 books!)
What are your resolutions? I'd love to hear some!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena