A blog for young adult book lovers

Top Ten Tuesday #5

Check out all the info here at The Broke and The Bookish's blog.
January 29: Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever


1. Bella Swan from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
This is pretty self explanatory.

2. Edward Cullen from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Also self explanatory.

3. Sarah from The Unwritten Rule Elizabeth Scott
I didn't think she had any depth, and I really hated that book.

4. Astrid Jones from Ask the Passengers by A. S. King
She was just someone I couldn't relate to at all.

5. Kasey from Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
I loved her older sister but she just ruined the book for me.

6. Shari from Remember Me Omnibus by Christopher Pike
Again, another character I couldn't relate too, and she seemed a little dense.

7. Kerry from Witch Season by Jeff Mariotte
Another character I couldn't relate to unfortunately.

8. Jackie from Pop Tart by Kira Coplin and Julianne Kaye
She was wayy too much of a pushover.

9. All of the Taylor sisters except Jane from Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn
Too freaky and unbelievable for me.

10. The twin sisters in Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
I can't even remember their names that's how unmemorable they were. (Not to mention creepy and a tad annoying!)

As always leave a link to your list below in the comments and I'll come check it out and click that follow button over there!

See you soon!
Paige

2 comments:

  1. I also had Bella and Edward. The rest of these books I haven't read and now I'm not sure if I want to.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    P.S. I love how similar our blog titles are. We both chose to play of our name "Paige/Page." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love that play on words too! And I loved reading your list too I agreed with most of them as well!
      I followed your blog too :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena