A blog for young adult book lovers

Reading, reading, reading

Let me just say that I cannot wait until I go on Christmas break because then I will have all the time in the world to read, read, read.
This whole week has been crazy busy with homework and tests that a book that I should have finished probably yesterday I'm just a little more than half way through. I'm going to try to finish it tonight so that I can move on. (The book I'm talking about is Gossip Girl #7)
I'm still hoping that something new will happen in these Gossip Girl books because everything seems pretty monotonous. I mean it wouldn't be so bad if it weren't dragged out for so long. Like move on already! Oh well, I'm halfway finished with the series and it doesn't feel like it because I've gone through the books so quickly. As much as the story moves slowly I just plow through these books. They're still great but I just wish there was a new twist!
I think I'm going to read Evermore for real after I finish Gossip Girl #7 but I'm not 100% sure yet. Anyways! Just wanted to give you that little update! Hope you're all being good little children because Christmas is right around the corner (only 16 more days! Can you believe it! I still need to put my tree up, and go Christmas shopping, and oh! So much to do, so little time!)
See you soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena