A blog for young adult book lovers

Book Hauls?

As you know from my last post I went book shopping yesterday and I bought A TON of books! Since I know that I'm getting some for Christmas, I'm going to wait until the end of the month to post a collective December Book Haul. I think it will be easier/more fun to see how many books I've collected or received over the month. (Maybe I'll do this for the rest of the upcoming year too. I can't decide! What do you guys think?)
I'm almost done with Marked! I'm so sorry it's taking forever but I do have to juggle schoolwork into my schedule as well! I only need the last like 100 pages and then I'll be done! Also for the rest of the month I'm going to read the rest of the Gossip Girl series (my goal is to finish the entire series within December) and the rest of the Marked series. (I'm not setting a deadline for that one because the series is not even completely written yet!) So there may not be as many reviews this month but y'all should be spending time with your families and getting into the festive mood! Happy reading! See you soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena