A blog for young adult book lovers

Winter Quarter Book Haul

Hello everyone! I haven't done a book haul in a really long time (mostly because I haven't had the time) but I also just wanted to wait until the end of the quarter here at college before showing you all the books I purchased while I was away at school.

This first bunch is strictly one's I sent to myself at school (I'm also not including textbooks because those are really boring and no one wants to see those):



Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen
Downton Abbey Script Book Season 1 by Julian Fellows
The Girl Who Was on Fire: Your Favorite Authors on Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Trilogy edited by Leah Wilson
The Hunger Games Companion: The Unauthorized Guide to the Series by Lois H. Gresh
Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

This next bunch is one's that I also bought at college but had sent to my house. 










Won in a giveaway:
Old Souls by C.G. Garcia
Cupid by Honor St. James

Received for Review:
Kitty Hawk and the Curse of the Yukon Gold by Iain Reading

Purchased:
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
The Marriage Mistake by Jennifer Probst
Faking It by Cora Carmack
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Spoiled by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
A Long Way from You by Gwendolyn Heasley
Hancock Park by Isabel Kaplan
The Best Girl by Emma Harrison
The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide by Scholastic Press
Guide to the Hunger Games by Caroline Carpenter


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena