A blog for young adult book lovers

Reading Cram: Wrap Up Post


Sadly, the Reading Cram has come to an end. I had so much fun participating in all the challenges and of course reading a ton of books! Huge thank you to Juliababyjen's Reading Room and Dana Square for hosting the Read-A-Thon!

Here are my totals:

I read a total of 16 books! I completed almost all of the one's on my list (I didn't get to one of them which was 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody). 

I also read a total of 4,236 pages! I'm actually very proud of myself. Here's a look at what I read in these two weeks:
The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend

Prada & Prejudice

Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer

The Book Thief

The Bling Ring: How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and Shocked the World

The Daughters Join the Party

The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)

Island Summer

Fruits Basket, Volume 05

Fruits Basket, Volume 06

Fruits Basket, Vol. 7

Fruits Basket, Volume 08

Fruits Basket, Volume 09

Fruits Basket, Volume 10

Fruits Basket, Volume 11

Fruits Basket, Volume 12
      
How did everyone else's cram go? Leave links below and I'll come check it out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena