A blog for young adult book lovers

Stacking the Shelves #15

STSmall_thumb[2][2]

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is a way to show off what books you have received throughout the week (whether they be for review, from the library, etc.)

This week (err...month): June, 2013

So I've been gone for awhile since I moved out of my parents house (for the summer). But I still managed to find a used bookstore while I was here in my undisclosed location!

Bought at local used bookstore:
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Roses by Leila Meacham

Received for review:
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky
Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky
A Beautiful Fate by Cat Mann

Received from library:
The Selection by Kiera Cass
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald



What did you guys get recently? Leave a comment/link below and I'll come check it out!
See you soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena