A blog for young adult book lovers

Gossip Girl: The Carlyles: Love the One You're With by Cecily von Ziegesar


Read a synopsis here!
Number of pages: 240
(This is going to be a slightly shorter review because I read the book about two weeks ago)
I think this is, by far, the best Carlyles book in the entire series. The first one was good because it was a new series, with new people, but this last book was a great way to end the series.
I really like books that take place on an island, especially rich people on vacation and that's what this was! So the Carlyle family goes on an island vacation and the triplets bring some of their friends along and there is, of course, lot's of drama, but also many problems that have persisted since the first book are put to rest.
Everything was resolved extremely well and there wasn't any issues that were left on a cliffhanger.
This was a great book, but I'm glad the series is over. It wouldn't have lasted as long as the Gossip Girl series, and honestly didn't need to. I felt that the triplets had more depth and each book went through a lot more than one Gossip Girl book did. 
Of course all the books were light and fun reads and I enjoy Cecily von Ziegesar's work, but I think I'm done with her books for awhile. I won't be reading the It Girl series because it'll probably be too much like all her other works. Of course I could be wrong, but it's time to move onto other books.
See you soon! Sorry for the short review!
Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena