A blog for young adult book lovers

Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle


Read a synopsis here!
Number of pages: 352
Okay, I liked this book....I just didn't love it. And I wanted too! I love Christmas and it's my favorite holiday, but these three books kinda fell flat for me. I know summer's around the corner and I'm reading a Christmas book, and I liked that this had a lot of the Christmas feeling in it, but the stories themselves? Eh...
The stories didn't seem to have a lot of development. I wished they could have been made a little longer so that more could happen. I also felt that in each book it was drawn out to the last possible second, and then completely rushed together at the very end. Although I did like how all three were somehow semi-connected which I did not realize when I started.
They were cute stories, and I'll probably read this again during Winter Break sometime, but it wouldn't be the first Christmas book I'd go for. I think they would have been better as a series where all three co-wrote the books because I really think the books were extremely limited. A lot more could have happened!
Also, I dont' want to say too much about the books' plots since they do sort of cross over to one and other, especially the last one.
I would recommend this, and I gave it four stars on Goodreads but I definitely felt it could have been a lot better and maybe with more effort? I love all three of these authors so it seemed sort of a let-down to have such a mediocre book, but that's just my opinion! Check it out for yourself and see what you think!
See you soon!
Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena